DDR2 UDIMM VLP
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.8V +/- 0.1V
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- RoHS Compliance
DDR2 UDIMM VLP is a memory module that offers a very low-profile design and it is fully compatible with 1U server applications and other small-scale devices. The modules comply with all relevant JEDEC standards and are available in 1GB and 2GB capacities, with data transfer rates of 533MT/s, 667MT/s, and 800MT/s.
VLP modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as the blade server data center, where the system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside a compact system and reduces thermal impact.
|Form Factor||UDIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||533 MT/s, 667 MT/s, 800 MT/s|
|Function||Non-ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||0.7 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|