DDR3 Mini ECC ULP
- Suitable for Small-Size Routers, Switches, and Bridges
- Ultra-Low Profile Feature Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Register that Enhances Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.28V~1.45V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR3 Mini ECC ULP is an ultra low-profile industrial memory module that provides lasting performance and is designed for the server and networking markets and will fit in the smallest routers, switches, and bridges. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. 2GB and 4GB capacities are available, as well as data transfer rates of 1600MT/s.
ULP modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||Mini ECC ULP|
|Data Rate||1600 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||0.7 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|