DDR3 Mini RDIMM VLP
- Suitable for Small-Size Routers, Switches, and Bridges
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Register that Enhances Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.28V~1.45V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR3 Mini RDIMM VLP is a very low-profile and an industrial memory module that provides lasting performance, and is designed for the server and networking markets. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction and a register to enhance clock, command, and control signals. 2GB and 4GB capacities are available, as well as data transfer rates of 1600MT/s.
VLP DIMM modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||Mini RDIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||1600 MT/s|
|Function||Registered Memory with ECC|
|PCB Height||0.738 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|