DDR4 RDIMM VLP
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Register for Enhancing Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR4 RDIMM VLP is a compact and a very low-profile module that offers the industry's fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s, and it is fully compatible with the Intel® Purely platform and 1U devices. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction and a register to enhance clock, command, and control signals. All are available in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB capacities. 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules are also available.
VLP DIMM modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||RDIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||2133 MT/s, 2400 MT/s, 2666 MT/s|
|Capacity||4GB, 8GB, 16GB|
|Function||Registered Memory with ECC|
|PCB Height||0.738 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|