- Customized Connector Prevents DIMM from Coming Loose under Challenging Conditions
- Equipped with 2 Mounting Holes to Ensure a Firm Connection
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- Designed for Aerospace & Mission Critical Applications and Other Harsh Environment Usage
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
* For the XR DIMM, all features can be customized which also requires establishing a new customized project line. We suggest first assessing if the product specifications are in accordance with your needs.
DDR4 XR-DIMM is Innodisk's most robust memory module - perfect for critical-mission applications and harsh environments. Furthermore, both ECC and Wide Temperature ( -40ºC to 85ºC) features are available to further optimize the module if needed. With its 300-pin socket connector, Innodisk’s XR-DIMM exceeds the pin number standard established by the SFF Special Interest Group (SFF-SIG), ensuring a firm connection between the CPU and DRAM module. The series includes 8GB and 16GB capacities and transfer rates of 2400 MT/s.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Data Rate||2400 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||1.18 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Mounting Hole||2 Mounting Holes|