DDR2 ECC UDIMM
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.8V +/- 0.1V
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
DDR2 ECC UDIMM is a memory module that provides lasting performance and is designed for the server and networking markets. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction, are available in 1GB and 2GB capacities, and with data transfer rates of 667MT/s and 800MT/s.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||ECC UDIMM|
|Data Rate||667 MT/s, 800 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||1.18 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|