IS4125 Series 1D Imager Modules
The IS4125 single-line laser scan engine features an automatic trigger for OEM applications that involve unattended devices or hands-free operation. Designed for easy integration into your original equipment manufacturer (OEM) devices, the IS4125 engine delivers a set of versatile features and strong performance in a small form factor.
- Built-in object detection that triggers scanning: Enables presentation or hands-free operation for various applications.
- Integrated decoding for all standard 1D symbologies, including GS1 DataBar™.
- A high-density version with a resolution of 5 mil is also available.
- One of the widest sweep angles available: Allows wide barcodes to be scanned close to the face of the scanner.
- Excellent light immunity: Allows the IS4125 to scan well, even under strong ambient light.
- Choice of standard or high-density readers: Ideal for retail and other applications.
- Flash-Upgradeable firmware: Provides investment protection.
- Compact, modular design: Makes incorporation into a variety of OEM devices and their mounting configurations virtually effortless.
- Metal housing: Enclosed to prevent environmental contamination and accidental damage to components.
- Easy to reconfigure in the field with just the scan of a few programming codes.