Honeywell MICRO SWITCH Compact Limit Switches, NGC Series are a configurable platform of medium-duty switches that allow the customer to choose SPDT (single pole, double throw) or DPDT (double pole, double throw) circuitry while maintaining the same housing and mounting footprint throughout the NGC Series. MICRO SWITCH NGC Series can be configured more than 380,000 ways, carries global approvals, and are sealed to IP67 for potential use in indoor and outdoor applications.
Value to Customers
- Cost-effective: Provides a single source for a compact SPDT and DPDT limit switch, which can help minimize the Original Equipment Manufacturer’s sourcing expenses by simplifying their supply chain
- Versatile: Durable packaging allows for use in many harsh indoor or outdoor applications, providing performance confidence
- Configurable: Allows design engineers to standardize on a single footprint while meeting a variety of electrical requirements
- Application support: Customers with a global footprint can count on Honeywell for regional support for new applications and troubleshooting
- With two times the vibration (10 g) and shock (50 g) ratings of comparable competitive devices, the NGC Series can be implemented in the harshest of environmental conditions, providing enhanced reliability and repeatability
- Broader current capacity (10 A) than comparable devices allows for potential use in a wider set of applications, making platform standardization an easier task