DDR3 ECC SODIMM ULP
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Ultra-Low Profile Feature Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.28V~1.45V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR3 ECC SODIMM ULP is an ultra low-profile, compact industrial memory module that provides lasting performance, and is designed for the server, telecom and networking markets. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. 2GB and 4GB capacities are available, as well as data transfer rates of 1333MT/s and 1600MT/s.
ULP modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||ECC SODIMM ULP|
|Data Rate||1333 MT/s, 1600 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||0.709 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|