DDR3 ECC UDIMM VLP
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- JEDEC Standard 1.5V (1.425V~1.575V) & 1.35V (1.28V~1.45V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR3 ECC UDIMM VLP is an industrial memory module that provides lasting performance and is designed for the server and networking markets. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers and include single bit error correction. 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB capacities are available, as well as data transfer rates of 1333MT/s, 1600MT/s, and 1866MT/s.
VLP modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||ECC UDIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||1333 MT/s, 1600 MT/s, 1866 MT/s|
|Capacity||2GB, 4GB, 8GB|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||0.738 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|