DDR4 ECC SODIMM VLP
- Small Outline Dual In-line Memory Module
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : 0°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR4 ECC SODIMM VLP is a compact and a very low-profile module that offers the industry's fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s, and it is fully compatible with the Intel® Purely platform and 1U devices. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers, include single bit error correction and is designed for networking and server use. All are available in 4GB and 8GB capacities. 2400MT/s module is also available.
VLP DIMM modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||ECC SODIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||2400 MT/s, 2666 MT/s|
|Function||ECC Unbuffered Memory|
|PCB Height||0.7 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|