DDR4 WT RDIMM VLP
- Very Low Profile Specialized For Use in 1U System
- Register that Enhances Clock, Command, and Control Signals
- Single Error Correction and Detection Available
- Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
- Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
- Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
- JEDEC Standard 1.2V (1.26V~1.14V)
- Operating Environment : -40°C ~ 85°C
- 30μ” Gold Finger
- RoHS Compliance
- CE/FCC Certification
DDR4 WT (wide temperature) RDIMM VLP is a very low-profile design that offers the industry's fastest memory speed with 2666MT/s, and it is fully compatible with the Intel® Purely platform and 1U devices. The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Finger and include single bit error correction and a register to enhance clock, command, and control signals. The modules comply with all relevant JEDEC standards and can operate in temperatures from -40ºC to 85ºC. All are available in 8GB and 16GB capacities, while the 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s modules also include 4GB.
VLP DIMM modules are specialized for use in 1U systems, such as blade server data centers, where system height is lower than 1.18 inches. The design of these modules improves airflow inside the system and reduces thermal impact.
ECC modules are designed to detect and correct single-bit errors that occur during data storage and transmission. ECC modules use Hamming Code or Triple Modular Redundancy for error detection and correction, and manage error corrections on their own, without requesting that the data source resend original data.
|Form Factor||WT RDIMM VLP|
|Data Rate||2133 MT/s, 2400 MT/s, 2666 MT/s|
|Capacity||4GB, 8GB, 16GB|
|Function||Registered Memory with ECC|
|PCB Height||0.738 Inches|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|30μ” Gold Finger||Y|
|Notice||< color="red">4GB is only for 2133MT/s and 2400MT/s>|