RUGGED TIGER EYE™ SYSTEMS
Available in three pitches (0.80 mm, 1.27 mm and 2.00 mm), these micro rugged interconnects feature Samtec’s Tiger Eye™ contact system for high reliability and high cycle applications. The multi-finger, BeCu contacts provide redundant points of contact along with the best combination of mechanical and electrical properties. Increased design flexibility is achieved with the choice of surface mount or through-hole termination, as well as vertical or right angle orientations and ruggedizing features such as friction latching, weld tabs and locking clips.
- High reliability Tiger Eye™ three-finger BeCu contact system
- Optional locking and latching systems for higher withdrawal force
- Extended Life Product™ testing available
- Standard and cost-saving designs
MPOWER™ ULTRA MICRO POWER CONNECTORS
mPOWER™ connector system is the ultimate micro, high-power solution with incredible design flexibility for power-only or power/signal applications. Due to the wide variety of stack heights available, mPOWER™ can be easily added to new or existing architectures alongside one of Samtec's high-speed connector systems for a unique two-piece power and signal/ground solution.
HIGH-POWER/SMALL FORM FACTOR
With up to 21 Amps per blade in an extremely small form factor, board space is saved without compromising power output.
VARIETY OF OPTIONS
- Power only or power/signal with Samtec's high-speed connectors
- Choice of 2, 3, 4 and 5 positions
- 5 – 12 mm stack heights
- Optional weld tabs
- Tin or 10 µ" Gold plated power blades; 30 µ" Gold plating available to meet specific regulations
- Standard creepage (1.65 mm) and clearance (2.20 mm); selectively loading contacts achieves customer specific requirements